Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This just in...

Every year Ray has to go to meetings in Colorado. I usually go with him and we stay at the Holiday Inn in Estes Park. This year for some reason they changed the meetings to Colorado Springs.
This year in Estes Park, at the Holiday Inn, Quilt Colorado will be there. Can you believe it? The year they change the meeting place Quilt Colorado shows up!

 I talked with Ray about it and he agreed I need  to call tomorrow and see if there is any open space for David Taylor's pictorial applique class. I just LOVE his work. I have been thinking a lot lately about expanding my horizons and this just may be the way to do it. I love civil war fabrics and traditional patterns, but feel like I am in a rut. I don't want to change so much as I want to add to. Anyway, I hope I get the chance to take the class.

Later,
Diane

No comments: