Thursday, November 15, 2012

I am so blessed

I was so surprised when my husband's cousin handed me a plastic shopping bag. I thought it was polyester double knit scraps when he said, "this was Granny's". I could have been knocked over with a feather when I opened it and saw this top!
Completely hand pieced!
The next day another cousin of my husband handed me a larger plastic bag and just stood there smiling. I opened it and had to sit down. There were TWO polyester double knit tops that Granny made. I don't have a picture of them yet but will post as soon as we get home.
One more day in Tulsa and we go home for at least until after Thanksgiving. A few more clues about our job/living situation. Nothing that we know for sure but now I think Atlanta and Tulsa are off the board. Honestly we know nothing for sure but we have been hearing some whispers.

Be home soon; God willing!
Diane

2 comments:

Quilts4fun said...

What awesome gifts.
Have a great Thanksgiving.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Love that one and can't wait to see the others. have a safe trip home and a happy Thanksgiving.
Linda G