Monday, August 8, 2011

She's alive!

Yes, I'm alive.
Shock!
I have had a fight with my Fibro and my RA. I have felt like a victim of a crash and deprived of sleep for at least a week. Man!
I am coming out of it now, but I tell you what I couldn't concentrate, walk, stand, or do much of anything.
I have no idea what happened to cause it to act up, but I haven't felt that bad for a LONG time.
I know I have been stressed about my dad so maybe that had something to do with it, but I don't know.

I am headed to see my parents so I can see for myself how Daddy is. He has been put in a "therapy facility" read nursing home.  I have got to go see with my own eyes how he is doing.
I will stop in Mobile and see my friends and retreat a couple of days, then head on to Houston.
beaded needle case
Some of the ways I have passed the time is been playing with my beading. It is coming back to me pretty easily and I am enjoying sitting in the living room with Ray and bead weaving while he watched TV.

One night I was invited to watch my daughter in a mini dance competition. Try as I might I didn't get any good pictures but I wanted to share a few.
Introduction Dance

twirling

Dancing with Ms. Wanda

This was completely new to me. I have never seen Kari dance and didn't know exactly what to expect. I thought she looked nice and danced pretty.

Gotta start packing,
Diane

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Diane so glad you are still alive.
I think we have talked before. I have RA and just coming out of a rough time myself. Today was the first time in my sewing room more than an hour at a time in a long time. So glad you are better.
Happy Sewing.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're doing better and can't wait to see you this weekend.
Linda G

Jo Caglione said...

Hang in there girlfreind! See you this weekend.