Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's home

I picked up my machine on Friday and couldn't be more happy. It is so quiet, I keep checking to see to make sure everything is stitching along properly. He even cleaned the outside! I mounted one of those bendy necked bright lights that you can point right on the needle area. Can you tell I forgot the name? :)  Anyway, those lights come with little adhesive mounted clips to hold the electrical cord out of the way and they are notorious for falling off or breaking leaving the adhesive stuck to the machine.  I thought once the machine came home I would remove those bits and replace them with some better 3M clips. Well! When I put the machine in place and gathered the adhesive removal stuff I saw that he had already removed them. Cool!
My only hesitation is...if I had to name one...he put a sticker with the store name and phone number, on the right side of the harp! If he would have just put it on the back or by the plug or some place I don't have to see it constantly. I understand why he put the sticker, but the placement...yuck! So I have decided to remove it. When I take my 1001 in for cleaning I will request they put the sticker on the back. I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does.

If you hear noise in the sewing room, it won't be the 1230!

Later,
Diane

No comments: