Monday, December 16, 2013

What in the world was I thinking?

All I wanted to do was put an small Ikea shelf unit together to go with the large one I already have.
 
 
I remember telling Candy S. when I worked at her quilt shop we could NOT move one group of fabrics because it ALWAYS turned into moving the whole store around. I should have remembered it a bit sooner. Now all I can do is sit in the middle of this mess and whimper.

Maybe I can convince the man to bolt them to the wall tomorrow and then I can toss the fabrics into the holes and shut the door until after Christmas.

Remember when it looked like this? So neat and organized. I miss it so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas past entry was very touching. We need more of the less I do believe.

OMG!!!! My sewing room looked like that once when we put in new shelves. I got it back in order and folded my fabrics using the ruler method and it looks pretty good right now.