Sunday, July 4, 2010

More surprises...

There has continued to be a desire to work on UFOs so that is what I have been doing. Much work has been done on a couple of military donation quilts. My daughter has a friend she graduated high school with that has just returned from Iraq with some pretty horrible injuries. One of the quilts will be for him. My former pastor occasionally draws the duty to inform loved ones of the death of their soldier child or spouse. I will send him at least one quilt maybe two.


I took my long term hand work project with me to Colorado/Utah  and got several blocks completed. (sigh)



Will I ever get all of these baskets made? I may rethink the number and size of the quilt. They are cute, but...small.
Do you see the blue flower at the bottom center of the picture? That is my souvenir of my trip. It is a needle holder with a columbine flower on it. So cute!

Tonight I played around with making some little travel bags. Last trip proved I needed a couple more so I made this...
Love it!!! It has the whole Texas thing going on...

No comments: