Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am just this way

Any time there is a change in my routine it takes me several days to get "normal" again. You understand "normal" is a relative term too.
It takes at least one full day and a lot of times two just for me to get out of the fog. I tend to do a lot of nothing. My mind wanders a lot and I can't concentrate on much.
Then it is like I wake up. I feel more awake now.

Today I am getting my husband packed and ready for a 10 days of travel. It has been a long time since we have spent that much time apart. I'm not sure how I will handle him being away. I just hope I sleep!


Playing around with my SIL's original design.

I will be back later (maybe today) with some EQ ideas I have been playing with, but right now while I have a husband I have to run to the mall and Lowe's.

Later,
Diane

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hmmmm, I'm kind of liking this! I'm still mulling over it.... Thanks for doing the work for me on EQ.