Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm Off!

In more ways that one! LOL
Ahem...sorry I am a bit tired and crazy right now. Of course just when I thought I would be packed and ready to go early this year a delivery arrived that I thought was not coming. So I had to stop what I was doing to get the patterns kitted. I was short a couple of colors I thought I needed so I had to quickly dye up a couple of yards. Then I had to rinse, then iron, then cut, then package...you get the idea. Six hours later I have everything kitted and bagged, but now I am six hours behind on packing. UGH!
I wanted to leave about 7am tomorrow, but I will be fortunate to be awake by then! I am so tired, but I can't sleep for thinking about what I don't want to forget.
Of course I didn't get groceries bought for the guys, but I guess they are capable of taking care of themselves for a few days.
Ok, I am going to try and sleep.
Later,
Diane