Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lots to do today

Today is quilt guild day, and as workshop chair I am usually crazy busy. Today will be no different. I have last minute announcements for Harriet Hargrave workshops that happen next week. My April workshop teacher cancelled and so I have decided I will teach a dye workshop in her slot, so I have to announce that.

I went shopping this weekend and while youngest son and I were walking in the mall we ducked into the Disney store for a quick look. We found the cutest classic Winnie the Pooh nursery lamp on clearance for a very affordable price. My sister in law just gave birth to Hannah Grace so Joseph and I decided that Hanna needed this lamp. It is so cute! Anyway, I have to get that mailed off today

The list is getting longer and I am still in my jammies, I better get running!

Later

Diane

No comments: