Monday, March 24, 2008

That's a lot of stuff in a tiny space.

Roller drawers full of patterns, templates and homespun fabrics. Tubs of pulled fabrics for design ideas. Strip boxes with every size from 1" to 4.5".

This is a twin bed covered with fabric no less that 18" in each stack. Behind the stacks are completed tops and kits/tops cut out and ready to be sewn.

This looks like a total mess but it is organized chaos. I am cutting pieces that are less than a FQ into strips for my strip containers. I have my creams and beiges folded on the ironing table to keep them separated. under the table is tubs of "after the quilt is made scraps" that need to be reincorporated into the stash.



This is my books and magazines, well, some of them anyway, with a pile of booth samples and class supplies that haven't been put away. I have a big mess on my hands.



The only consolation is the space is only about 8' X 8' so I have a lot of stuff crammed in a tiny area. I hope in the new house to have a bigger room, and to be organized! That is the real goal, be organized! I think I would actually get more accomplished if I could see it all. Since I am an"out of sight out of mind" kind of person, I need to see the fabric.
I can't believe I am gonna post this mess. What am I thinking? You all will know I am a pig! LOL
Diane

No comments: