Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I am still around

I have been so busy I forgot to post! I know everyone has times like this where it seems every deadline is at the same time.

I have a senior in high school who not only is graduating in six weeks, he has senior project due in less than two weeks, 18th birthday in 2-1/2 weeks, last concert of his high school career in four weeks, 20 hours of community service due in a 10 days, and the big drivers license test. The only problem with all of this, he doesn't drive alone yet! So I have to go everywhere he goes!

I have business stuff to close up and transfer, fabric to dye, a dye class to teach, and thread to deliver. I have decided to donate books I know I will not read again to a local assisted living facility, so have to get them all boxed up and delivered.

I have been watching an EBay auction on a Bernina 1230 and won it last night. I am so excited. Now I am having problems with Pay Pal! They want me to verify something, but for some reason it won't let me. I called my husband who I think is all knowing about everything I don't know anything about, but he told me he didn't know what to do. Now don't you think that was a bit rude?! LOL I think he should be able to fix any and all of my problems! LOL

Anyway, today is guild business meeting day and I have to head off to that, then haul my youngest to a community service appointment and then get home to ... you understand.

Diane

No comments: