Thursday, December 18, 2008

Inspired

I have been feeling very disjointed lately. So much so that I can't even stay focused in the sewing room. I start one thing and it takes me over 5 hours to make one lousy block and it isn't a hard block!

I have been doing a lot of blog surfing trying to get my head together and after seeing oh so many wonderful sights I landed on Keryn's blog. My oh my was I inspired. I love going to her place and her sister's as they have quilts I could just cuddle in and go to sleep. (sleep is hard to come by at the moment)

I saw the album block she was making and loved it. I have always liked album block but avoided them because I thought they were too fiddly with all the triangles. Well she broke it down and I was able to stay focused and TA DA!!

It wasn't hard at all and I had so much fun! I guess I needed to have my hand held, Thanks Keryn!

I had so much fun and I like the block so well I cut enough to make a QOV top. You know you have a LARGE stash of 2.5" strips when you can cut 24 blocks from it and not make a dent.

Tonight is another no sleep night so I will be doing more blog surfing. You never know what you will find in this vast blog world!

Later

Diane

No comments: