Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter

We went to the movies last night and saw the Harry Potter movie. At the risk of ruining it for any others...WHAT BOOK DID THEY GET THIS FROM?????
If this movie was suppose to be based on the sixth book they failed. There were whole scenes that were made up and had nothing at all to do with the book. Then there were things that were necessary to move the story line along that were completely ignored.
I am so disappointed.
Oh well, I said last movie I was not going to see any more, and I never planned to go again, but Ray wanted us all to go together.
I understand the whole, "the books are so long and detailed that they have to pick only certain things to include", but this is ridiculous.
I have resigned myself to enjoying the books and leave the movies alone.
How sad.

Diane

No comments: