Sunday, March 28, 2010

What is that old saying?

The more things change the more they stay the same, or something like that.
My daughter (I think) has moved in. I'm not sure if I wasn't paying attention or she didn't explain herself well, but she brought all of her belongings and has moved in.
I'm ok with it (I think) since hopefully this way she can get her life straightened out and get back on track for an education and career. That is if she and Joseph don't kill each other. So far they are getting along much better than before but then again it has been several years and hopefully they have matured.

I really need to get in my sewing room (how long will I have a sewing room now?) and get some pieces made for some baby quilts. I have a new great nephew and he needs a soft quilt to cuddle.
I have a great nephew due any time who will need a quilt. I have a niece who is two and still no quilt. Boy, I am behind again!

Maybe I will get some sewing done this week...I hope, I hope.

2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Oh heavens,I'm laughing, but I also have to sympathize with you. I have three kids and at one time or another each moved back home. Took some getting used to, but they did get their life back on track and that's what counts. Hang in there.

Linda said...

I thought that car was too full for just a visit!!! LOL