Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I can't believe it!

Do you remember when I was working on the group project where I made a small portion? Well Tommy entered it into the International Quilt Festival. She got the acceptance letter! Yes it is going to be in Houston! How cool is that? Now I KNOW I'm going to Houston!
In case you don't know, my portion is bottom row, third from the right. Not much color...beige and red.

I found out tonight my dad is being sent to a therapy center. I really don't know all the details but he has been in the hospital for 4 days for a severe UTI. Now I find out he is being sent to a place that he will NOT do well in. He can NOT stand to be separated from my mom. Right now they are keeping him pretty well drugged so they can keep him in the bed at the hospital. How much will they drug him to keep him this new place? It just doesn't feel good.

Later,
Diane

3 comments:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

My piece is also on the botton row.
It is the 4th from the left.
Happy ot see it going to Houston.

Anonymous said...

What a great piece and Congratulations on getting to be hung in Houston!!!!!

Hope your dad gets better soon.
Linda G

Anonymous said...

Congrats girlfriend!