Saturday, October 27, 2012

She Lives!

I have finally got to the other side of this horrible virus that is going around. The doctor told me about 65% of her patients that had this virus ended up with a secondary infection and was sick for over 3 weeks. I was a part of that number.
After picking up my husband's prescription we ran into a little shop that has the cutest items for the home. I found this bag and loved it for the cute owls on it. have you noticed that owls are popping up everywhere? They must be the "new thing" this year.
 
 
After looking at the price tag Ray told me to buy it. It was 50% off which made it $21. SWEET!
When I got home I discovered this....
 
It will carry my featherweight perfectly! Now I don't have to carry the stinky black case and this bag has a shoulder strap so it frees up my hands for other things. I can see me taking my FW on plane trips now. I never wanted to take it before since I was sure I would have to hand check it and I didn't want to experience the same that Bonnie Hunter did.  If you don't know what I mean, she had to hand check her FW and it came back to her in 3 pieces. I would cry. It all ended well, but I don't want to go there.
With all the trips Ray and I make I think I will use this quite a bit. I'm happy.

Later,
Diane


 
 
 


No comments: