Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Home again

Well I got the machine quilting finished. Yeah!
It's a good thing the machine work is finished since my faithful Bernie 1230 has developed a cough. It hacks every stitch. It doesn't sound good. I'm taking it in to see the doctor tomorrow. This is pretty nerve wracking. Before we moved here I had a great doc that took great care of my girls. Now I had to find a new one. I had no one to ask for help. Don't I sound pitiful?
I researched and found a husband/wife team who have been in business for 30 years. They are a pretty good distance from my house, but the closer dealer has only been in the business for less than a year. I went in there a few weeks ago asking about a new walking foot, I left unimpressed. Maybe they were having a bad day. Maybe I was having a bad day. I'll give them another visit, but not this time.
No pictures...yet...

Diane

No comments: