Friday, May 8, 2009

Stale chips no more!

In our house we eat chips. Lots of chips. I HATE stale chips so I try to keep clothes pins or chip clips in a drawer in the kitchen. But we all know what happens to the clips huh? The go into the Witness protection program, because the disappear without a trace!

This video I saw on You Tube will help those of us who have missing chip clips and still want to enjoy fresh chips.

I am still without my computer. It has been seven days and I saw on the tracking site that it did make it to the Dell Center, but no word yet on the prognosis.

Just to prove I have been busy I will show you what I have been working on.
This is my niece's new sun dress. I made it reversible in case she gets a a hankering for a new look in the middle of the day.





I think she will be adorable in this! Correction she is adorable no matter what she wears.


Isn't this the cutest eye you ever saw? I promised her parents I wouldn't put her picture on my blog, but they said I could crop a picture so here she is!

I really need to go to bed...it is almost 2am and I am suppose to go shopping tomorrow...we will have to see about that.

Later,

Diane

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love the little dress and the idea of changing it in the middle of the day!!!! LOL And your niece is beautiful...even if we only see an eye...beautiful eyes!!!