Thursday, September 17, 2009

Five days to closing...

yippee!

I was doing some blog surfing this morning (like most mornings) and saw on Judy's website she is doing a Quilt in an Hour. I will be in the middle of the move, but I will plan on doing that one!
Go check it out! You will love it...well at least I do. It looks like it would be a very versatile design.
I guess I will print it out and work on it as soon as my sewing room gets set up.

Speaking of sewing room...That is the first thing I plan on moving. I figure I will need to have something to help me relax during this. As a matter of fact...I have already thought I will pack my truck with a lot of my sewing room and have it ready to go as soon as we return from the realtor's office on Tuesday morning. SMART! LOL

Later,
Diane

PS. have any of you ever heard of the game Animal Crossing for the Wii? Well my youngest son played it on the Nintendo DS and when we bought the Wii he bought the game for that system. I am ADDICTED! It is the only game I can play and not die! Actually no one dies on this game so I am pretty safe. LOL
I plant flowers and fish and give money to the town for improvements...I know silly but it is fun.

No comments: