Friday, September 18, 2009

I almost forgot!

We have had such a busy day I almost forgot to do my countdown.

Four days until Tuesday!!!!

We went looking for some living room furniture today. I guess I must be strange but out of five furniture stores I found one sofa that I liked. Nothing else. No end tables, no lamps, no dining table, nothing! I must have strange taste. I could go to one of the furniture stores where you basically build it to suit you, but I really didn't want to spend that much.
I don't like a sofa that you have to have a crane to help you get out. I don't like deep seats so your feet can't touch the floor, either that or your legs stick straight out like Edith Ann. All of the fabric choices were so hot looking too. Not hot as in nice either, hot as in turn up the A/C. I couldn't sit on many of them to even try them as they looked like they would make you sweat and itch if you did. On top of that it was 97* today, UGH!
We came home and turn the A/C to freeze your butt off and took a nap. NICE!
It looks like my old sofa will show up at the house after all. Oh well, it could be worse...I could not have a sofa at all.

I have found a couple of quilt tops I thought I had already finished and gave away. Apparently not! LOL
I have so much to add to my To Do list.

Later,
Diane

No comments: