Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh man what a week

Since last week my poor computer has been through the mill.
A received an email from a friend with a link for looking at pictures of their recent cruise. I clicked on it and all H - E double toothpicks broke loose!
It took my husband and son two full days to get rid of the virus.
Why do people have to be so mean?
What fun do they get out of other people's misery?

Now today the Dell guy is coming out to replace some parts on my and my son's computers. I love my Dell and have only owned a Dell for YEARS, but they just aren't made as well as they used to be. Well, I know it doesn't help any when you shut it in the hinge of the trunk of your car, but still...

I will post more after he gets through with my puter.
Later,
Diane

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hope your computer is better now. Computer problems seem to be going around. I had to replace my Dell in January. I am a Dell fan too. I got another one and so far, so good.