Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This is all I do these days

Play with these precious puppies and watch them sleep. They sleep, curled up in a ball all the time.
Seriously, all I do is play with the puppies, cook dinner and lay around. I swear I'm turning into a slug.
We need to go fit them for harnesses so we can take them for walks. No going outside at ALL without a harness and leash! I was going to take them out front and let them play in the yard in their pen but couldn't find anything to cover the top of the pen. We have birds who carry little critters off around here.

I had another appointment with the new doctor and he is doing more test. He said that was a good thing since the last blood work he and my primary doctor ordered were for bad stuff I don't want to have. What a relief! All they found was my vitamin D level was low so I have to take supplements. Now he is testing for not as bad things, but he is pretty sure he knows the problem. I think he has it nailed too. He has been treating me like I have Fibromyalgia and I have been feeling better. Not as much pain and sleeping better is such a good thing! I think Advil may go out of business as I have all but stopped taking it. I was taking as many as 20 a day. I know I'm not suppose to do that, but when you feel like a bus hit you 90% of the time you take what you can. Since right before moving to Florida I finally got my doctor in Alabama to give me Darvocet for the times it got so bad I couldn't stand it. Since taking the meds my new doctor prescribed I have had 6 Ibuprofen and 0 Darvoct! Woo Hoo!  So I am seeing great improvement!

I need to clear a path and clean off the dining tables. Dell is sending someone to work on Joseph's computer. No one can walk from the front door to the living room until I get a bull dozer.

Take care,
Diane

2 comments:

Percy The Black Cat said...

So glad you are feeling better. Keep up the good feeling! It's so hard to explain sometimes when you arent' feeling great and switching Dr's and pills and blah blah blah. But some of us get it ;) And don't worry I'll keep Advil in buisness...I get PMDD and migraines!

The puppies are just adorable btw :)

Anonymous said...

Why are these dogs lying on something other than a quilt?!?!? Surely you have something small you can put together to let people know they live with a quilter!!!LOL
Linda G