Thursday, September 8, 2011

For Sale

I am pretty sure most of those who read my blog on a regular basis have left me due to my not posting in a long while but I will try this anyway.

I have been trying to cull books. That is VERY hard for me! While going through my books I found doubles of some and some that were won as door prizes and others that I don't have a clue about. I also have some books from the business I am ready to quit tripping over.
I thought I would take pictures and put them on here with a price and see if anyone was interested in them.
It will take several posts to get them all since there are so many.

Olde is New Again- Jo Morton $8

Judy Martin Log Cabin- Never used, signed by author $12 SOLD!

Vintage Charm - Jo Morton, never used $12

Turning Twenty #4- seven copies $7

Turning Twenty New Edition of first book- 5 copies $6

Be Attitudes - Art to Heart  never used $8
Machine Stitched Cathedral Windows - New- $10

<><>
The Quilters Companion - great condition- $10

Shipping to be paid by the buyer
If you are interested let me know.

More later,
Diane

No comments: