Monday, September 19, 2011

Today is the day!

Today I will go into my sewing room and knock the dust off my cutting mat and plug in my faithful sewing machine and try my hand at a 1/4" seam. I may fail terribly, but I need to try.
There has been so much bad news coming from Houston that I need to block my ears and try for a few minutes of pleasure.
I have sandwiches and salads planned for supper and fruit and yogurt for dessert. The kitchen is clean and the laundry (never ending) is at a good pausing point. The dogs have been walked, fed and played with and they have tons of chew toys and each other for entertainment.
I can hear my friends chanting and cheering me on (all in my head) so here I go. I will report if I make any progress!

Later,
Diane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!!
Linda G