Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Live and Learn

Every single stitch I made yesterday has to be unstitched! UGH!
It was too hot to sew in my sewing room so I moved my featherweight into the dining room to work on some little, easy, no brain type 9 patches. Me in my infinite wisdom didn't check my seam allowance because "I know it's right!". WRONG!
I had all of my little 9 patches made and was about to sew them to the solid alternating square when I noticed they almost 1/4" smaller. Ah man! No amount of pressing and stretching was gonna get that block big enough. GRRR!
I just wanted to (insert whining here) sew some and have some down time, and relax with no frustrations. yeah right!

:^(

Oh well what was I expecting?  I'm glad it was only about 12 blocks, and they are small, and I don't mind ripping out!
Maybe I can get them right today.
Woo Hoo! More sewing!! AND everyone is OUT of the house today, another WOO HOO! My day is getting better and better.

Later,
Diane

No comments: