Friday, November 16, 2007

Making my way back

I am back and I am ready to smile.
I went to a small quilty gathering at a friends house yesterday. There was about 8 or so of us and we chatted and laughed and tried to sew. Some got more done than others. Me, I brought my machine in and never took it out of the carrier. I was having too much fun playing with the baby.

I did start a baby/diaper bag for my expecting SIL. Judy doesn't do "cute" usually so I am making it with Moda's Shangri-La dark brown large floral for the main part and then found a green dot for accent and lining and a great coral for the handles. I will try my best to get a picture up before I take it to her next week. I decided that I would have a very hard time getting to a baby shower living as far away as I do so I want to take it to her now.
I have all the pieces cut out and now all I have to do is read the instructions and sew, but there in is the dilemma. I don't really read instructions very well. I hope I at least end up with something that resembles the bag.

Well, I better get busy!
Later
Diane

1 comment:

swooze said...

LOL! I know what you mean. I am sure you will be just fine.