Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sheeesh!

I am here to say once and for all, I firmly believe computers should never be shared with teenagers!
At least a thousand times in the past 11 years of having teens in high school my sweet husband has fought another downloaded worm/trojan/virus whatever you want to call it. I can honestly say Ray is alot more mellow about it than he was in the beginning. I don't know if it his age or his weariness.
We asked youngest son where this virus/worm/trojan came from and his reply was "I don't know, I only go to the same 3 places."
WRONG!
After it was all over and done with we discovered it was from son trying to find a music file converter thing to make his MP3 player play some music he bought from Best Buy Online Music Store, but they don't want to play on his Sansa.
Ah HAH! I knew it!
I am going to save up my pennies and buy him his own (not expensive)computer and he can hose it all he wants just as long as he stays off mine!

Diane

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

I am in the same boat as you!
I wish the teenagers in this house would get their own computers and leave the family one for me and my quilting!!!!