Friday, June 13, 2008

a visit to the doctor


Today I went with a friend to Pensacola. It was a real adventure getting there, but we finally made it. I'll have to tell you some day about the adventure.

We got to Pensacola and we met another friend at A&E Pharmacy, which happens to be one of the BEST "quilt" shops for many miles. I managed to leave there with a MUCH less $. Shhh don't tell the DH. He will find out soon enough. :c)


Anyway...after we giggled our way through A&E (I am quite sure they were VERY glad when we finally left) we drove over to take my 1230 over to the Bernina doctor. We arrive a full 4 minutes before closing, cool huh? To their credit and my surprise I was treated as if I arrived at 10am and they had all the time in the world to give me all the attention I needed.

Diagnosis...my "Nina"needs a full workup. She needs 2 new thread spool things, the light switch has a short, the gas pedal needs a new cord, and she needs a good cleaning and lubricating. Basically, I got there just in the nick of time. This is going to be a long stay with the doc. He said possibly 2 weeks. Oh well, you do what you have to do! Huh?


Tomorrow I will post a picture of all I brought home with me, and tell you what I intend to do with it.

No comments: