1. House hunting is not for the faint of heart.
2. You will never find the "perfect" house.
3. Realtors are some of the scariest drivers.
4. Husbands are not so good at helping you make the final decision when you have it narrowed to two and they add another to the list.
5. If you are going from owning a home to renting a home, you must chant this to your self constantly..."I'm not buying this home, just renting it".
6. Bigger is not always better.
7. Formal living rooms are a waste of good space.
8. Location, location, location!
9. Check your elevation and flood plain!
10. Musts for a happy home, close proximity to grocery store, pharmacy, bank, library and QUILT SHOP!