Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Mine actually started Thursday the 12th.
I woke up with a splitting headache. It hurt so bad that just laying my head on the pillow made it throb. I have to sit up for a minimum of 30 minutes after I take my morning medicine so I went to the living room to sit in the quiet/dark. To make a long story short I finally laid back down. The only problem with that is I am so weird, if I fall asleep at all during the day, even for 30 minutes I can't sleep at night. I took a 1 1/2 hour nap! Then I was so groggy I walked around in a fog for hours.
Last night at 3am my husband asked if I was ever going to come to bed...I did, but laid awake until almost 5am. The just as sure as day follows night I was wide awake at 7:30 am! UGH!
My head only hurts if I blink or talk or cough or well you get the idea. I had 10 items on my to do list since I didn't get yesterday's done. I have completed 7 of them and I am quiting!
The son and husband are talking going to Disney for Valentine's day. I will pack all of my headache meds and comfy shoes and make the best of it.

Linda, if you are reading this...I can't wait until next Saturday! I am planning to stay awake for the whole time your here so we can get enough visiting in! LOL
I have found one of the chicken purse patterns, but I am not sure if it is the one you are meaning.

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I hope that you are feeling better now. Headaches are awful!