Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ho Hum Day

I had to be up at the crack of dawn (7:15 am) to go to the doctor today. I have been pleasantly surprised by the doctors I have seen since moving to Florida. I am impressed with the time they are spending with me. I don't have horrible medical issues, but I do have a few things that need to be watched. In the past I have had doctors who wouldn't spend five minutes seeing me then they would write me a prescription and say come back in six weeks.
I have been averaging a minimum of 30 minutes WITH the doctor. Not waiting on them in the waiting room either! Today this new doctor actually came to the waiting room and called my name, not the nurse. I even commented to him how I liked that. He said he was old fashioned and liked doing that. He is a young, and actually spends time with you , what a concept!

Anyway since I got home I have just had no energy. NONE. I sewed some, I watered the lawn (flipped a switch for the sprinkler system) baked a cake, answered emails. That is it! Just no energy for anything.

Off to bed...I hope I can sleep

No comments: