Friday, February 6, 2009

Robertsdale Alabama quilt show 2009

Here are a few of the 178 pictures I took today at the quilt show.
Most of these are OLD quilts. I really enjoy looking at OLD quilts.

Some of these are so old, no one remembers how old they are.


Some pictures are to remind me of ones I want to make and some...NOT SO MUCH! I love this quilt, but I don't have any desire to make one.



This was a very cute idea I thought I might try for my neice who has to grow up far away from us. Her stinky parents for some reason won't let her come live with us. I thought I could make pictures of me and Uncle Ray and her cousins so she wouldn't forget about us.




I am sure I can make pictures that will look just like us!

I think this might be the only "contemporary" quilt I took a picture of.

I LOVE this quilt! The sign on this one said 1905 I think.

I shoulod have flipped this one counter clockwise, just tilt your head to the right.


Oops, this is contemporary too, but I love it. It is still traditional.


Usually you see a quilt where they cute the tie up to use it, but this is the first I have seen where they use almost the whole tie.


BEAUTIFUL! The workmanship was outstanding!


Diane

No comments: