Yesterday was Thanksgiving...and I was (and I still am) thankful for so many things. I learned in church to count my blessings to remind me to be thankful so here goes a short list...
1. Some relationships are mended after years of neglect
2. A mother-in-law who really does love me
3. I have the BEST husband
4. I was able to talk to all of my children yesterday even if I was unable to see all of them.
5. I don't live in Houston any more!
6. I live a pretty drama free life.
7. God continues to provide a good job for Ray and I am blessed by that.
8. I have friends who miss me (that may not sound like a blessing but really it is!)
There really are too many to count but I won't bore you with them all.
Now to get ready for Christmas!