Sunday, December 20, 2009

More cooking

I spent the whole day cooking again. I tried all new recipes with mixed results.
First I made cinnamon sugar muffins that my guys loved. They turned out great and I know I will make them again.
Then I made cheese puffs like we had at Fuego De Chao. These didn't come out so great. I noticed while making the muffins that the temperature was off (too cool)by a few degrees but I just let them cook longer. The cheese puff didn't work the same way though. After emailing Judy L. a couple of times I think we might have come up with a solution. If we are home tomorrow I will try again.
Then for dinner made a chicken spaghetti casserole. I have never made this before can you believe it? This recipe came out really good. Fortunately it made a lot so I was able to freeze a casserole for another day. I love it when I don't have to plan a meal in advance.

Another day not spent in the sewing room, but it was a good day anyway.

Diane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you planning on becoming the next Julia Child??!?!?LOL

Dara said...

chicken spaghetti casserole?? care to share the recipe or where you got it?? sounds delish!!