Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No sewing but...

Can you tell what I have been doing?


I have been digging! It seems like I do that a lot lately. Every time I want a fabric it just so happens to be the one on the bottom of the stack. Then I always get too pooped to put things back. I don't think I am alone in this problem, but that doesn't make me feel any better. Misery does love company, but someone still has to clean this mess up! :^p

This strange pile is actually the pieces for two boy quilts. One I will give to one of my great nephew's and one I will donate to Linus. I cut it out from the Turning Twenty Around the Block book by Tricia Cribbs.


I just love these books, and I love Tricia Cribbs. She is such a sweet and kind person.



If you have a copy of this book, Turning Twenty Again, fabric that I dyed (I used to be in business) special for Tricia is in this book. I am no longer in business since moving to Florida, but lately I have been having the hankering for abusing my body and mind and going back to it all. Not today, but I am giving it some serious thought. I still have some designers who call me for fabric but my supply is getting low. Who knows what I will do?

No comments: