Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some sewing

but not a lot.
I have been working on one of the two tops I cut out last week. Too much going on to be able to concentrate.

There has been quite a bit of yard work being done around here. I have cut hedges WAY back and planted some flowers in the front bed. I have several azaleas that need to get into the ground and a camellia bush. Several years ago my daddy made me a birdhouse/planter for my front porch and I have been able to get a couple of flowers planted and added to it. It looks cute on the porch. Maybe I can remember to add a picture tomorrow.

I have a new great nephew! Two great nephew's in three weeks is a lot of excitement. Hopefully the parents will let me post a picture because you really need to see these cute boys!

My youngest son has his first job interview tomorrow. He is excited and nervous. He is rather old for getting his first job, but that is his parents fault. I hope they don't hold it against him. We wouldn't let him work during high school, then we moved as soon as he graduated. Then after we got settled here he applied and applied to no avail. One place even asked him why he was 19 without a job. Oh well, it is what it is.

Maybe I will get to sew tomorrow...hope springs eternal.

Later,
Diane

No comments: