Thursday, December 30, 2010

What a wonderful day!

  One of the quilt shops I visited was Quilts on Plum Lane in Dade City FL. I love that shop and I will be going back! They were having a whole store sale. I can't believe I was so lucky to wander into the shop on the day everything was 30% off! I found these wonderful scissors that I have wanted ever since I saw them on Karen Kay Buckley's website.

 












The two Fig Tree patterns I bought to make my niece some summer dresses and a floppy hat to match.

We went to Disney after 5 quilt shops and 4 gun shops. We didn't get home until 2am and I was wiped out! I have some pictures, but once again Blogger is acting up. Maybe later.

I have spent over 3 hours trying to get this post made and have lost several pictures in the process. I sure hope Blogger gets it all working right soon.
Gonna go play in the sewing room!

Later
Diane

No comments: