Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm sorry

I really do live here still. I just have let life invade and haven't paid attention to blogging.
I finally got the yard done. Well about 95% done. I still have 5 bags of mulch and one bush to trim. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Ray went to a meeting out of town and I actually got some sewing done. WOO HOO! It was a fast one day trip, so it was only a small amount of sewing but I was so pleased.
Used to when Ray was on trips I couldn't/wouldn't sleep at night. Now that the doctors have convinced me a regular bedtime with a minimum of 8 hours of sleep helps keep my symptoms at bay I really try to obey. I stayed up till 4am and have dearly paid for it. Besides little sleep I missed a whole day of meds; BAD MOVE! It has taken two full days to get back to feeling decent. I hope I have learned my lesson, but probably not. I am hard headed.

I have been playing on Electric Quilt 7 and designed a quilt that I love. It is a two block quilt with lots of pieces. While Ray was away I gathered some fabrics and pieced one of the blocks. I think I am going to love it. If it turns out as well I will share the pattern if there is any interest. I am using civil war fabrics but I think it might look good with anything.

I hope to finish the second block and hopefully have pictures in a little bit.

Later,
Diane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Linda G