Thursday, September 20, 2007

Checking out the place

I'm sorry for being AWOL, just busy preparing for this weekend. Ray and I are headed to Florida for a couple of days. He is going to a job interview while I check out if the Tampa FL area is a place we would like to live. After 25 years of service he was asked if he would apply for a position that was coming available. He is very happy in his current position, and really likes the people he works with, but this would be a really nice promotion.
I have tried very hard to not put the cart before the horse, but it so hard to not think about all aspects of this, even when he hasn't even interviewed, much less been offered the job. We have been surfing the web about housing and cost of living and local quilt shops. So while Ray is interviewing for a job, I will be interviewing quilt shops. :^)

Later,
Diane

No comments: