Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm drowning

At least that is how I feel.

Why is this move so much harder than the previous moves? I have moved across country with 3 children in tow and it wasn't this hard. I can't seem to get myself organized.
Ray reminded me last night I had to pack a suitcase and overnight bag for the length of time our stuff would be in transit and I almost lost it. I had completely forgotten that I would need to do that. I forgot I would have to get my pharmacy meds transferred to a Walgreens or CVS since there are no Rite Aid pharmacies near me. I hope that isn't hard to do.

I have sent another truck bed full of stuff to the dump and another to Goodwill, so I am make a dent. Do you have the same problem and me? Do you have junk stored? Why do I do that?
Ok, I have to stop that! I need to just face the reality that I have held onto junk in the past but want to change starting TODAY!
I can do this, I have been married for 27 years and given birth to 3 children; one of those with NO DRUGS! I can do this!!!!

If you hear yelling and see arms flailing around throw me a flotation device, please.

Diane

2 comments:

Paula said...

Take a deep breath and do the next thing. What is overwhelming is the long list of things to do. Just do one at a time and then congratulate yourself. You're right....you CAN do this! Love ya.

swooze said...

Where are you moving from and to? Hang in there. Everything will get done.