Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am blessed

The packers arrive in the morning to start the packing job. I have tossed, sorted, gave away, donated, coughed and sneezed. I am DONE! Whatever didn't get done won't get done by me; at least on this end of the move. I am pleased with all the work we have done.

Tomorrow starts the end of my life in Alabama and I am eager, I am ready to begin a new phase in a new place. I am surprised by this since I have always hated change, but I know as long as Ray is with me I will be fine.

My guys have worked so hard over the past week and I am so proud of them. I have seen my husband give 110% even when he was past exhaustion. My youngest son has amazed me by doing far beyond any he has ever done. He has really stepped up and shown me he is becoming a man. My oldest has shown up and helped even when he would rather be anywhere else. I know they have worked hard so I wouldn't have to. I love my guys!

I hope I am back tomorrow to blog, but I don't know.
Later,
Diane

1 comment:

swooze said...

Here is to a "clean" move!