Saturday, October 17, 2009

Still no sewing...

There is still no sewing going on around here. there isn't even a sewing room for that matter. I'm getting closer to getting my room set up though.
Today was hazardous waste day. Our county offers this once a month (how cool is that?) so you can get rid of stuff you can't put in your trash. What a blessing to be able to get rid of old computer monitors and old paint and stuff like that, since I have been holding on to it for such a long time.
Now I just have to find a storage area for my Christmas decorating stuff and I will have enough space in my garage for my truck! WOO HOO!
This is a big deal. I have had the garage FULL to over flowing. But slowly Joseph and I have gotten boxes unloaded and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope before long I will have some sewing room photos.

Later,
Diane

No comments: