Friday, April 8, 2011

Knock me over with a feather!

I mentioned I went to the doctor to figure out about a rash that I was sure was from my RA meds. My doctor doesn't think it is from the medicine, but possibly something I got in my yard work. She gave me a cream to try. All of that was the boring part of the visit. the exciting part of the visit was...drum roll here....I LOST 15 POUNDS!!!!! Not even trying! I NEED to lose weight, but for such a long time I felt so bad the last thing I ever thought about was moving any more than I had to.
I knew I had been feeling better, and I knew I was working more. Just looking at my yard showed the work. I have complained lately about my pants feeling like they were falling off, but dummy me never imagined I had lost weight. Losing weight is not what I do, I gain it!  LOL

I immediately called my husband then my BFF. When you have good news you have to share!

I don't see a lot of sewing since Ray is home for the next three days. I need to see about getting him a part time job! LOL Not really.

Later,
Diane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. Keep up the good work!!!
Linda G