Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trying...

I am trying to work on a limping computer.

I am trying to finish my challenge. I have tried so many different ways and they all have had major problems. So far this technique is working the best.

I am trying to improve a technique that is just a tat messy.
I like the results of this technique, I just hate the messy gooey glue fingers you get.

 I made this today, trying to reacquaint myself with the book. It turned out pretty good.
 The pictures are not the best, but I still had sticky hands and was doing three things at once so I took just snapped it.

Again bad picture, but you get the idea that it is stitched.  I used all of the glue stick I had, so I have to go and buy more before tomorrow. My goal is to have this finished and in the mail by Friday. That means I HAVE to concentrate tomorrow and do nothing but this. I got the reminder email today saying it is due soon.
No pressure!

Diane

2 comments:

Sewing Junkie said...

Beth's technique does work. I keep a wet wash cloth beside the working area so I can wipe off my fingers. It helps. Chris

ButtonMad said...

Well done for sticking at it ; )
Very pretty