Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Productive day

I got three blocks for the All Around the Town pattern prepped and ready to stitch down.


 I want to find a way to carry them on the plane and in the car that will keep them flat and all together. I think I have an idea of what I want, but I need to let it percolate for a little bit to make sure it will work and not be too big to carry. 
After doing as much prep as I did the the applique will be pretty simple. The white with green stripes on it is a house (incase you couldn't tell) and I did all of that with strip piecing. Now all I will have to applique will be the big unit of the house. That cut a lot of hand stitching out and I think it cateres to my, I like things that are meant to be straight to actually be straight tendancies.

later,
Diane

No comments: