Thursday, April 21, 2011

Now what was I doing?

Oh yeah, I was working on hexagons.
 
 I can't decide what to do. My original idea was to do like my friend Linda G. and just what ever hexi I picked out of the bag would be the one I sewed next, with no rhyme or reason. But I also thought it would be fun to have a few flowers thrown in here and there. Or do I want to make the whole thing flowers? I don't know, but I am enjoying making them so I don't have to decide right now.
Here is a picture of our Little Girl. She was being still for once so I got a picture.  Boo was at the food bowl playing soccer with his food. I couldn't get him to be still and I couldn't figure out how to take a video with this camera. I am a slow learner.

Last night was a long night of no sleep. I am not sure why, but I couldn't close my eyes. I needed to be quiet so as to not keep anyone else awake, so I cleaned my sewing room. Boy it needed it too after several weeks of spastic cutting and sewing with no picking up, just stacking and shoving to make room for the next idea.

Ray told me last night he has to make a fast unexpected trip back to Iowa for some work stuff. I have never been so he invited me to go along. Sounds fun! I will get to see the Mall of America since that is where we will fly in and out. I don't think I will have to worry about what to do while he is working.

Ok, more later...
Diane