Monday, January 28, 2008

Answers

Paula said:

Yep, I love it! I think your quilt is going to look great! I suppose you've decided to give it to someone in the family???? Ah, it's going to look great in MY house!!!!!!!!!!! LOL....hugs!



Thank you! I hope I can have the perfect place for it in Florida. You know I would love to swap my quilt for one of your quilts (my choice), since you have several that I LOVE!



Roslyn asked:

I love your quilt at the top of the page-are those your hand dyes?



Yes they are! :^) I have been dyeing fabric for about 12 or 13 years and I travel to quilt shows and sell them.



Linda said:

I love your mystery quilt fabrics and it would look good in my house too. LOL Diane, think you did great with all of your purchases and you did need all of that fabric for the backs of your quilts. And think of all the new scraps you're going to have from the sides of those backings.



Linda, you make me feel so much better! I did need backings! :^)




This is NOT my quilt, but I really like it and want to take my scraps and snibbles and make one. Isn't it great?

No comments: