Monday, January 7, 2008

Way too busy!

I am not sure I will get everything done that is suppose to be finished by the end of this week. I have been able to get some stuff ticked off the list, but I have several things more.
1. I have been working on a baby quilt for my friend's grandson. I have it on good authority that this is definitely the smartest 2 year old. I think he is the cutest, that is only because I don't have my own grandchild. I have the top finished, but now I need to get it quilted, and have no idea what to do about that.

2. I am the workshop chairperson for my quilt guild and I have been working to firm up plans for Harriet Hargrave to come to our guild in March. I have been having the hardest time getting her to answer my emails so I finally I called her on the phone. She was not at the quilt shop so a worker told me to call another number. I called and sure enough Harriet answered. We discussed all the things that needed to be discussed, at least I thought so. I found out later I had forgotten to ask her some very important questions. I call her back and she politely answers them. Come to find out my sweet husband installed a new virus scan program on my computer and all of those emails I had sent her and she had not answered...she never got them! The virus scan held them hostage! UGH!
3. I had to go to the Doctor again today. It seems that every time my doctor draws blood to check my thyroid levels she finds elevated liver levels. Well she sent me to another Dr. and he did all sorts of tests and decided he wants to do a biopsy. Now I have had so many tests and surgeries that I am quite leery when a doctor says "Oh it will only hurt a little". I have decided to hold off on the biopsy until I have had a chance to follow a low fat diet and see if I can get the levels down. If I can't in a reasonable amount of time I will let him do the test, but I want to try first.
4. I am still working on my Carolina Crossroads mystery. I have clue 5 almost finished. I really like the color choices I made.
5. I have taxes to do. YUCK!
6. My truck's windshield needs to be replaced this week.
7. I need to dye fabric.
8. I need a VACATION! LOL




Just to let you know I have not worked on all of these in the past week, but I wanted to show you that all was done from my stash! And they are gifts so I will be able to get them delivered before the move! WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I gave you an award on my blog today. Come by and visit!