Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blogs



I have been awarded the "You make my day" award by my SIL Paula at A Latte Quilts. My quilt twin, she is always full of surprises for me.
Apparently now I need to award this to other quilters who inspire me. This will not be hard. I have 13 blogs I look at daily. I LOVE seeing new stuff and lots of pictures. Let me share with you these blogs.
A Simple Girl My kind of quilts.
Fibermania Art quilter extraordinaire
Gypsy Quilter traditional quilts
Judi's Crazy World Hand dyer
Pages From Me Her and her twin have similar taste as me and my quilt twin.
My Lime Green Kitchen Judy Laquidara's recipe blog.
Quilting Twin Twin Sister of Artful Sister.
Quilting With Ragdolls We have similar taste.
Quiltville The Bonnie...nuff said!
Sunshine Quilts Super talented and very nice.
Taniwa Quilter in Japan.
Tom Miner Folk Art Speaks to my folk art side.

I worked at the quilt shop today after I got the windshield replaced in my truck (one thing I can mark off my list this week). I cut kits and filled scrap bags. Do you know how hard it was for me a scrap quilt lover to bag up those scraps and not fill my pockets with them? Let me tell you it was HARD! I LOVE scraps. I dug in the box and played with colors until Candy, the shop owner, told me we HAD to leave for the night.

Well I have to go, youngest needs the computer for some homework.

Later,
Diane

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Diane,

I am surfing the CC Mystery web ring and oogling all of the pretty quilts in progress.

Did I miss your photos?

Hugs,

Phyl