Friday, February 29, 2008

Leaping lizards, it's leap day!

Happy Leap Day!
I love Leap Day! To me it is a free day. I can do anything or nothing all day because it is an extra day. Today I choose to not worry about a single thing. I won't worry about taxes or deadlines or dinner or bills or wars or peace or the economy. Today is one day I will take for the enjoyment of ME! I will read, sew, listen to music, take a nap, and anything else I want to do. I will probably go to lunch, you know eat OUT, not a sandwich or soup at home. This sounds like it will be a great day.
I hope you all have a fun Leap Day!
Diane

2 comments:

Paula said...

Happy Leap Day to you! Can I come over and do nothing with you??? Be sure and let us know what you get to do on your day off! LOL Hugs and I miss you Dear SIL!!!!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Wow...now that's a wonderful Leap Day. I'm jealous. It's a regular day for me...and I can't change that....LOL
Regina